Budget and Transparency Reporting
Section 209 (1) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each community college to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to its budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate with the community about how we use the resources provided to us.
- The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
- A link to the most recent “Activities Classification Structure Manual for Michigan Community Colleges”.
- Links to all of the following for the community college:
- The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit.
- Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee of the community college.
- Audits and financial reports for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available.
- A copy of the board of trustees resolution regarding compliance with best practices for the local strategic value component described in section 230(3).
- Frequently Asked Questions: Michigan's new Right to Work Law