How to Register for Blended Classes
- Test your access to the Blackboard class management system.
- While you’re in Blackboard, click on the My Courses panel and select the Online Prep Site to see what books or other materials you need. You also can find your needed books and materials by checking the class schedule.
- If you’ll use financial aid to pay for your books, authorize a financial aid transfer to WCC’s Barnes & Noble Bookstore. To do this, log into MyWCC and follow the path Financial Aid › Bookstore Information › Barnes & Noble Transfer Authorization.
- Order your books and any other materials through the Barnes & Noble Bookstore. You can order online, by phone, or at the on-campus store.
- Pay your tuition by the deadline.
We understand that taking tests and doing your schoolwork online might seem a little scary, but our Blackboard help desk provides great support and we offer on-campus training sessions.more »
What Students Say About Blended Classes
“I took Intro to Statistics as a blended class. We did the work online before class and would meet once a week with questions and problems we might be having with the chapters. For a person like me who does not usually do well in math, it was the perfect way to take this class.”—Stacy E., 36