Online classes represent the ultimate in convenience. You can access your classes and course information at anytime, as long as you have a computer or device with a high-speed internet connection.
- Find out if you meet the eligibility requirements before registering for online classes.
- Learn more about WCC’s Ready for Online Learning ROLL.
- Check out a complete list of classes that are offered online.
- Check out the online degrees that WCC offers.
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements needed for online classes.
If you ever have a problem with an online class at WCC, review your Student Rights and Responsibilities described in the Board of Trustees Policy 4095.
Contact the Help Desk for assistance with Blackboard, Canvas and Brightspace related issues.
The Help Desk is now available 7/24
Walk-in Help Available:
SC 314: Monday thru Friday,
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
GM 227: Monday thru Friday,
10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We offer blended versions of many online classes. In most cases you just come to school once a week, and you gain the benefit of face-to-face discussions with your instructor and fellow students.more »