There are no announcements today.
Have fun and make new friends by participating in the numerous student activities that WCC offers. You can play club or intramural sports, work out at the Health & Fitness Center, join a student club or organization, write for the student newspaper, attend area concerts and other performances at discounted prices, and take trips to places like Cedar Point, Chicago, Sleeping Bear Dunes, and Mackinac Island.
The Student Activities Office provides many opportunities for students to become active members of the Washtenaw Community College community and get the most out of your college experience.
Interested in joining a club? Choose from more than 20 clubs and organizations. Want to play sports? Check out our sports including club, intramural and drop-in activities. Love music, plays, and theater? View our student activities events calendar.
Get involved with campus life. Read our student newspaper, The Washtenaw Voice, to learn more about what's happening at WCC.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook.
- Make it, Take it: Ice Cream Sundaes Monday noon–1:00pm
- Finals Fuel-up Tuesday noon–1:00pm
- Finals Fuel-Up Wednesday noon–1:00pm
- Make it, Take it:Snowman Wednesday noon–1:00pm
- Make it, Take it: Ice Cream Sundaes Wednesday 5:00pm–6:00pm
- Ticket: Elf the Musical Thursday 7:30pm–10:00pm