On Sunday, January 22 from 6-10 a.m., the following web sites and tools will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance: MyWCC, Banner, Touchnet Student Billing and Payment
Cars & Bikes on Campus
The 13th Annual Cars & Bikes on Campus
Date: Sunday, September 25, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Washtenaw Community College
4800 E. Huron River Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Parking Lots 2 and 3
Day of the Show Registration: You can register and pay the day of the show from 9:00am to 11:00am, the cost is $10.00.
Open House and Demonstrations 10 a.m. – 3 p.m
- Motorcycle Service – Motorcycle Dyno Shootout 10 a.m. – 3 p.m (Run must be completed by 12:30 p.m to be in the running for a trophy)
- Welding – Welding Competition with prizes 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- HVAC – How to save energy with your heating & AC from 11a.m. – noon
- Child Care Professionals – Activities for Children in parking lot 2 from 11a.m. – 2:30p.m.
- Automotive Service – Chassis Dyno Demo at 11:30 a.m.
- Advanced Manufacturing – 3D printing and CNC Demo at noon
- Welding – Laser and plasma cutter Demos at 12:30 p.m.
- Auto Body Repair – Airbrush and paint demo at 1:00 p.m.
Trophies Awarded at 2:15
Automotive Show Trophy categories
- Best of Show
- Best Import
- Best Domestic
- Best Muscle Car
- Best Sports Car
- Best Truck
- Best Custom
- Best Paint
- And new this year – Oldest vehicle
Motorcycle – Dyno trophies
- Best modified stock metric
- Best modified stock American
- Best unlimited metric
- Best unlimited American
Motorcycle – Show trophies
- Best metric
- Best American
- Best custom
Please, no dogs.
Thank You to our Educational Partners!
Check out videos that highlight WCC’s signature programs in everything from auto body repair to music and performing arts.
- Watch the residential construction video.
- Watch the culinary arts video.
- Watch the auto body repair video.
- Watch the music performance video.
- Watch the performing arts video.
- Watch the photography video.