Sewing Professional Certificate
You can qualify for the Sewing Professional Certificate by completing four required classes and 10 hours of elective classes. A certificate will qualify you for entry-level positions at dry cleaning, tailoring, and dressmaking shops, or can credential you to “take in” sewing.
Some of the classes offered include:
- Sewing Fundamentals Level 1
- Sewing Fundamentals Level 2
- Sewing Fundamentals Level 3
- Sewing: Patterns That Fit
- Sewing: Alterations, Mending and Repair
- Sewing Window Treatments: Rod Pockets and Pinch Pleat Curtains
For more information about the classes and to register, visit our website.