WCC logo

Consumer Information

Program Integrity (Complaints)

For concerns regarding WCC policies and procedures, contact the Ombudsman: ombudsman@wccnet.edu

The College’s Complaint/Grievance Procedures are listed on page:

For procedures regarding accreditation, the accreditation process, and licensing:

To review the Higher Learning Commission accreditation documents in person, please visit the office of the Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Accreditation, Student Center, Room 271, (734) 677-5010.

As required by the Department of Education as of the October 29, 2010 regulations, (34 C.F.R. 668.43, 12. iv, b), the following information is provided for complaints that are unresolved after addressing them at the College as described above. The Higher Learning Commission will take complaints related to general practices that may affect accreditation. To get more specific information, contact the HLC at 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1411 or visit Higher Learning Commission.

If the unresolved complaint is a consumer protection issue, contact the Attorney General at the Consumer Protection Division, P.O. Box 30213, Lansing, MI 48909-7713 or visit  Michigan Department of Treasury.

If the unresolved complaint involves an active duty service member or veteran of the U.S. military, contact the DoD Post-Secondary Education Complaint System.

Get Advising From Home

Save a trip to campus. Just fire up your computer webcam and microphone to talk to an advisor online.

more »

Books Delivered to You

Save time and gas: Get your books online through WCC’s Barnes & Noble Bookstore.

more »

Feedback & Suggestions / Social Media Directory
Online Privacy Statement | Notice of Nondiscrimination