Budget & Purchasing
Welcome to WCC Budget & Purchasing
The Budget & Purchasing Department’s primary function is to serve the College students, faculty, staff and community through the use of a fair and prudent procurement process that is in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan and Federal regulations. The budget & purchasing staff strives to conduct business with professionalism, integrity and teamwork. The Budget & Purchasing Department makes decisions in the College’s best interest and ensures that the use of public funds will be maximized to the fullest extent possible.
The Budget & Purchasing Department is responsible for:
- Managing the college’s annual budget development process to ensure its alignment with the strategic plan, from initial budget development to on-going budget monitoring and analysis.
- Provide long-range financial projections for Board of Trustees and executive level planning.
- Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Vendor Contact Information
- Purchase Orders
- Bids, Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Quotations (RFQs).
- Focal point for questions regarding requisitions and processing.
- Issues with Auxiliary Services
- Copy Center
- Java Spot
- SC Spot
- Fabulous Foods
Bids & RFPs
Current Open Bids
|File Name||File Size||Last Updated|