Business & Partners
WCC contributes to the economic development of southeastern Michigan and the nation through services for businesses, unions, and nonprofits. For example, WCC’s Workforce Development offers hundreds of training seminars that it can customize to your exact needs and provide on campus or at your workplace.
If you need employees who already have the latest skills, WCC students and graduates are excellent candidates. You can recruit them through our job fairs, our post a job opening service, and our Career Services Center.
- Academic Dates
- Campus Map and Parking
- Closing Procedures
- College Branding/Logo
- Driving Directions
- Facts and Figures
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Health and Fitness Center
- Mobile App
- On The Record
- Room Locator
- Sustainability at WCC
- Washtenaw Technical Middle College
- WCC Foundation
Let Us Host Your EventConference Services
Host your next event through Conference Services. We offer barrier-free facilities, multiple room sizes, extensive presentation and audiovisual equipment, catering and plenty of free parking, all at our convenient location.
Cost of Parking
We have 3,200 spaces available for parking at a cost of zero dollars.
Our facilities are 100% barrier free, just like this website.
Number of Events in 2010
Number of Hours Serviced in 2010
ReuseGo green and save some green
CalendarBusiness & Community Events
- Muslim Student Association (MSA) Bake Sale 4/1/2015 11:00am–3:00pm 1
- Native American Education Seminar 4/2/2015 10:00am–2:00pm 2
- Ann Arbor's "Dance for Mother Earth" Pow-Wow 4/4/2015 midnight–midnight 4
- WCC Explore 4/10/2015 All day 10
- Culinary Arts Career Fair 4/16/2015 1:00pm–4:00pm 16
- UMS Ticket: Cinderella Lyon Opera Ballet 4/24/2015 8:00pm–9:00pm 24
Health & FitnessHelping your employees get fit can help your bottom line
Help your employees stay healthy by enrolling them at WCC’s Health & Fitness Center, which offers everything from pools to free group classes.