Business & Partners
WCC contributes to the economic development of southeastern Michigan and the nation through services for businesses, unions, and nonprofits. For example, WCC’s Workforce Development offers hundreds of training seminars that it can customize to your exact needs and provide on campus or at your workplace.
If you need employees who already have the latest skills, WCC students and graduates are excellent candidates. You can recruit them through our job fairs, our post a job opening service, and our Career Services Center.
Let Us Host Your EventConference Services
Host your next event through Conference Services. We offer barrier-free facilities, multiple room sizes, extensive presentation and audiovisual equipment, catering and plenty of free parking, all at our convenient location.
Cost of Parking
We have 3,200 spaces available for parking at a cost of zero dollars.
Our facilities are 100% barrier free, just like this website.
Number of Events in 2010
Number of Hours Serviced in 2010
ReuseGo green and save some green
CalendarBusiness & Community Events
- WCC Advanced Manufacturing Career Fair 2/11/2015 1:00pm–4:00pm 11
- University Musical Society's Jazz with Wynton Marsalis 2/15/2015 4:00pm–5:00pm 15
- "The Spirit of Harriet Tubman", Play 2/18/2015 6:00pm–7:00pm 18
- Black History Month: Dr. Richard Thomas. Racial Unity 2/19/2015 11:30am–1:00pm 19
- History of Native American Pow-Wow and A2 Pow-Wow Training Session 2/26/2015 7:00pm–8:00pm 26
- Blood Drive 3/3/2015 10:00am–4:00pm 3
- Blood Drive:Winter 2015 3/3/2015 10:00am–4:00pm 3
Health & FitnessHelping your employees get fit can help your bottom line
Help your employees stay healthy by enrolling them at WCC’s Health & Fitness Center, which offers everything from pools to free group classes.