Business & Community
WCC contributes to the economic development of southeastern Michigan and the nation through services for businesses, unions, and nonprofits. For example, WCC’s Workforce Development offers hundreds of training seminars that it can customize to your exact needs and provide on campus or at your workplace.
If you need employees who already have the latest skills, WCC students and graduates are excellent candidates. You can recruit them through our job fairs, our post a job opening service, and our Career Services Center.
- Academic Dates
- Campus Map and Parking
- Closing Procedures
- College Branding/Logo
- Driving Directions
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Health and Fitness Center
- Mission and Values
- On The Record
- Room Locator
- Sustainability at WCC
- Washtenaw Technical Middle College
- WCC 50th Anniversary
- WCC Foundation
Let Us Host Your EventConference Services
Host your next event through Conference Services. We offer barrier-free facilities, multiple room sizes, extensive presentation and audiovisual equipment, catering and plenty of free parking, all at our convenient location.
Cost of Parking
We have 3,200 spaces available for parking at a cost of zero dollars.
Our facilities are 100% barrier free, just like this website.
Number of Events in 2010
Number of Hours Serviced in 2010
ReuseGo green and save some green
CalendarBusiness & Community Events
- Monthly Student Business Meetup 2/28/2017 2:00pm–3:00pm 28
- Free Coffee Wednesday 3/1/2017 10:00am–2:00pm 1
- Startup Business Research Help 3/2/2017 1:00pm–2:30pm 2
- Resume-O-Rama 3/2/2017 3:00pm–5:00pm 2
- International Student Job Series: Interview Like a Pro! 3/6/2017 noon–1:00pm 6
- Free Coffee Wednesday 3/8/2017 10:00am–2:00pm 8
- Forming Your LLC or DBA, Do It Now! 3/9/2017 2:00pm–4:00pm 9
Health & FitnessHelping your employees get fit can help your bottom line
Help your employees stay healthy by enrolling them at WCC’s Health & Fitness Center, which offers everything from pools to free group classes.