Careers in Welding and Fabrication
Join us on Friday, October 4 for an interactive session that can help you decide if Welding and Fabrication is the career for you.
- Learn why WCC’s welding program is nationally recognized for excellence.
- Get industry insights from a WCC graduate and former WorldSkills Silver Medalist as well as other representatives.
- See videos that highlight how past WCC students have excelled with their welding skills.
- Participate in an interactive exercise to learn some basic principles that tomorrow’s “skilled engineers” must possess.
- Take a tour of WCC’s state-of-the-art welding facility.
The event will be held from 12:00pm-2:00pm at the Morris Lawrence building. It’s free, open to the public, and a snack will be provided. Call (734) 677-5105 to RSVP or with questions.