News & EventsThursday, October 30, 2014
Filed under: registration
Registration for WCC’s Winter Semester starts Wednesday, Nov. 13, for current and readmitted students. New students start registering the next day, on Thursday, Nov. 14.
A new online tool can tell you what classes you need to take to finish your certificate or degree at WCC.
If you register now for Fall Semester, you can get the best selection of classes, save money, and enjoy your summer in peace.
WCC students who register early for Fall Semester will be able to lock in current tuition rates. The WCC Board of Trustees unanimously approved the tuition freeze at its meeting March 26.
Whether or not winter blizzards are done for the year, registration for WCC’s Spring/Summer Semester has started.
This year, registration for Fall Semester will start three months earlier than in the past. Registration will start April 17 for current and readmitted students, and April 18 for new students.
Are you new to college or thinking about picking up where you left off?
WCC offers many certificate and degree programs for careers that are in high demand for 2013.
Time is running out to register for Winter Semester 2013 at WCC. Classes start Jan. 14.
- All day The Clay Gallery: Expanding Edges
- 10:00am–1:30pm Spring Arbor University Visit
- 10:00am–1:00pm University of Michigan-Dearborn Visit
- noon–1:30pm Interview Skills Workshop
- noon–4:00pm Eastern Michigan University Visit
- 2:00pm–4:00pm Madonna University Visit
- 3:00pm–6:00pm Entrepreneurship Center Open House
- 4:00pm–5:00pm Book Club - Eat, Drink, Vote: an Illustrated Guide to Food Politics