Group study rooms are available to user groups on a first-come first-served basis or by reservation. The rooms are located on the outer perimeter of the first floor of the library. User Services staff at the library will assist groups in locating a group study room and check it out to the users.
To make a room reservation, please contact User Services at 734-973-3429.
The library staff reserve the right to decline reservations or the extension of reservations, and remove or reassign groups to ensure the appropriate utilization of group only rooms.
- Reservations are limited to WCC students, faculty and staff.
- All students, faculty and staff must make a reservation with the Access Services staff. Contact 734-973-3429 or .
- All students, faculty and staff need to check out key at the User Services desk and return key when finished.
- Students, faculty and staff assume responsibility for any and all losses and damages incurred while utilizing group study rooms.
- Student groups must make reservations at least one day in advance.
- Student groups (2 or more students) may make a maximum of two (2) room reservations with in an eight (8) day period.
- Student group reservations may be made in two (2) hour blocks with no renewal available.
- Student group reservations have a ten (10) minute grace period to arrive. After the grace period, the reservation is cancelled, and the room will be made available for other reservations.
- All applicable late fines and fees will be assessed for keys not returned on time.
- Students with blocks on their library account will be unable to make a reservation until block is resolved.
- Rooms are reserved for student groups in the order that the requests are received.
Faculty and Staff Reservation:
- Faculty and staff may make unlimited reservations for the entire semester.
- Faculty and staff will be given reservation priority. However, if a student group has reserved a room, the group will not be asked to leave.
- Rooms will remain locked at all times.
- Personal belongings left unattended will be turned over to security.
- The Bailey Library reserves the right to reassign or cancel reservations to assure maximum and most appropriate utilization of space.
- Names of individuals who have checked out group study rooms will not be divulged.
- Activities/behaviors not allowed in group study rooms, which may result in expulsion from room, include but are not limited to: disruptive behavior, threatening behavior, vandalism, failure to adhere to WCC student code of conduct.