Borrowing Library Materials
Bailey Library Community Borrower cards are available for:
- Washtenaw County residents
- Former WCC students or Alumni
- WCC Trustees or Emeritus
- High School students and teachers
- Power Wellness staff members
How much does a Community Borrower Card cost?
- Community Borrower cards are $15
- Borrowing privileges are granted for one year
|Library Audio/Visual (including videos)||Library Use Only||Two Hours||1||none|
|Headphones||Library Use Only with multi-media||Two Hours||1||none|
|Reference Materials||Library Use Only||Library Use Only||0||none|
|Newspapers||Library Use Only|
|Magazines||Library Use Only|
|Reserve Materials||Instructors set loan rules||none|
Total borrowing limit: Eight (8) items
Other things to know:
- All borrowers are responsible for replacement charges of lost or damaged materials.
- The Community Borrower Card does not provide off-campus access to Bailey Library’s electronic resources.
- The Community Borrower Card does not provide access to Interlibrary Loan or MeLCat borrowing
- The WCC Bailey Library reserves the right to revoke Community Borrower status upon violation of WCC policy or library guidelines.
- Community users can use all resources on site, even without a Community Borrower card.
Contact User Services