Borrowing Library Materials
|Books||Eight||Two Weeks||1||$.15 per day|
|Library Audio/Visual (including videos)||Library Use Only||Two Hours||1||$.25 per hour|
|Headphones||Library Use Only with multi-media||Two Hours||1||$.50 per hour|
|Reference Materials||Library Use Only||Library Use Only||0||$.25 per hour|
|Newspapers||Library Use Only|
|Magazines||Library Use Only|
|Reserve Materials||Instructors set loan rules||$.50 per hour|
Contact User Services
- All borrowers are responsible for replacement charges of lost or damaged materials.
- To renew a book log on to My Library Account or call 734-973-3429.
TOTAL BORROWING LIMIT: EIGHT ITEMS
Overdues, fines and billing - general information:
- Overdue fines vary depending on the type of material, and may be as high as $1.00 per day per item.
- Fines do not accrue on days when the library is closed.
- Overdue notices are sent via email to your WCC email address.
- Long overdue items, more than 45 days overdue, will be billed as lost.
- The lost charge consists of the replacement cost of the book and a $10.00 processing fee.
- Items returned after being billed will be charged a $10.00 processing fee and an overdue fine.
Library holds on your WCC registration and records account:
- Unpaid bills totaling over $5.00 will put your account on hold for registration, adding/changing classes, getting grades online, ordering transcripts and some other college transactions.
- At the end of each semester, any unpaid bill and/or overdue library materials will put your account on hold.
- You can pay bills at the User Services desk at the Bailey Library during all open hours. We accept payment by cash or check.
- Credit card payments can be arranged with the college Cashier's office. Contact User Services for more information.