Borrowing Library Materials
|Books||Eight||Two Weeks||1||$.15 per day|
|Library Audio/Visual (including videos)||Library Use Only||Two Hours||1||$.25 per hour|
|Headphones||Library Use Only with multi-media||Two Hours||1||$.50 per hour|
|Reference Materials||Library Use Only||Library Use Only||0||$.25 per hour|
|Newspapers||Library Use Only|
|Magazines||Library Use Only|
|Reserve Materials||Instructors set loan rules||$.50 per hour|
Contact User Services
- All borrowers are responsible for replacement charges of lost or damaged materials.
- To renew a book log on to My Library Account or call 734-973-3429.
TOTAL BORROWING LIMIT: EIGHT ITEMS
Overdues, fines and billing - general information:
- Overdue fines vary depending on the type of material, and may be as high as $1.00 per day per item.
- Fines do not accrue on days when the library is closed.
- Overdue notices are sent via email to your WCC email address.
- Long overdue items, more than 45 days overdue, will be billed as lost.
- The lost charge consists of the replacement cost of the book and a $10.00 processing fee.
- Items returned after being billed will be charged a $10.00 processing fee and an overdue fine.
Library holds on your WCC registration and records account:
- Unpaid bills totaling over $5.00 will put your account on hold for registration, adding/changing classes, getting grades online, ordering transcripts and some other college transactions.
- At the end of each semester, any unpaid bill and/or overdue library materials will put your account on hold.
- You can pay bills at the User Services desk at the Bailey Library during all open hours. We accept payment by cash or check.
- Credit card payments can be arranged with the college Cashier's office. Contact User Services for more information.
Click below for the kinds of materials, loan period, limit and late fines associated with each category.
Full-time WCC faculty and Trustees
Staff, Part-Time Faculty & Emeritus Faculty
Back to Borrow/Renew.