Course Reserves: Electronic Reserves
All materials submitted for Reserves must comply with the requirements of the Copyright Laws of the United States. For more information about Copyright, see the WCC Copyright Website. For Library specific policies, see the Library Copyright Details chart.
- What material can I place on Electronic Reserves?
- We can put virtually anything digital on reserve as long as it conforms to copyright guidelines: documents, images, sound recordings, videos, etc.
- How do I place material on Electronic Reserves?
- Bring in originals or reproductions of the material you want on Electronic Reserves. Reserves staff can scan or photocopy documents if needed.
- All material must be accompanied by a completed Electronic Reserves Request form (below) and include a full citation from which the material was taken.
- How do I or my students get access to Electronic Reserves?
- Electronic Reserves are added by the instructor to a Blackboard Course site using Content Collection.
- Students access Electronic Reserves through the Blackboard Course site.
- Once your course page is created you will receive an email from the Reserves department including some simple directions.
- Still have questions?
- Call Cate Karain at 734-477-8709 M-F from 8 am to 4 pm, or email her at . You can also drop by the Library User Services desk during the above hours.
Electronic Reserves Request Form (PDF) - must accompany all Reserve requests.