Course Reserves: E-Reserves - Electronic Reserves (ERes)
All materials submitted for Reserves must comply with the requirements of the Copyright Laws of the United States. For more information about Copyright, see the WCC Copyright Website. For Library specific policies, see the Library Copyright Details chart.
- What material can I place on E-Reserves?
We can put virtually anything digital on reserve as long as it conforms to copyright guidelines: documents, images, sound recordings, videos, etc.
- How do I place material on E-Reserves?
- Bring in originals or reproductions of the material you want on ERes. Reserves staff can scan or photocopy documents if needed.
- All material must be accompanied by a completed ERes Request form (below) and include a full citation from which the material was taken.
- How do I or my students get access to E-Reserves?
- The web address for ERes is eres.wccnet.edu; students can search by instructor, course or document title.
- Once your course page is created you will receive an email from the Reserves department including some simple directions, a direct link to your ERes course page, and a password to give your students. You are responsible for giving your students (and only your students or other instructors teaching with you) the password. Passwords will expire at the end of each semester. Library staff can help with passwords during open library hours.
- The direct link that is created for your course page can also be added to your Blackboard page.
- Still have questions?
Call Cate Karain at 734-477-8709 M-F from 8 am to 4 pm, or email her at . You can also drop by the Library User Services desk during the above hours.
ERes Request Form (PDF) - must accompany all Reserve requests.