Washtenaw Community College has vending machines located in most buildings on campus, making it easy to get a snack or cold beverage when you have a craving.
You can locate a vending machine with the Room Locator links below. The vending machine location will be indicated by a blue "V" on the map.
- Great Lakes Regional Training Center: First Floor
(near room GL100)
- Gunder Myran Building: Garden Level
(near the elevators)
- Gunder Myran Building: Third Floor
(between room GM330 and the restrooms)
- Liberal Arts and Science Building: First Floor
(near room LA160)
- Liberal Arts and Science Building: Second Floor
(just before the bridge that leads to the Student Center Building)
- Morris Lawrence Building: First Floor
(near rooms ML113 and ML115)
- Occupational Education Building: First Floor
(near the west entrance)
- Student Center Building: First Floor
(down the hall that runs between the WCC Bookstore and the restaurants)
- Technical and Industrial Building: First Floor
(near the lobby in the northeast corner of the building)
Vending machine refunds are now processed through the Cashier's office on the second floor of the Student Center Building during their regular hours of operation, or you may call AVI collect at the number given on the machine for a refund to be mailed to you.