There are no announcements today.
Federal Carl Perkins Grant
The Carl Perkins Grant helps pay for tuition, textbooks, and child care costs for students who have financial need and are in eligible occupational majors. Income guidelines may apply.
To qualify for a grant, you must fit into one of six categories:
- Single parent (including single pregnant women)
- Displaced homemaker
- Male or female students who are enrolled in occupational programs that are considered non-traditional for their gender
- Economically disadvantaged
- Person with a disability
- Person with limited English proficiency
For more information and to apply, you must schedule an appointment with WCC’s Student Resource & Women’s Center. To make an appointment, call 734-677-5102 or stop by the Counseling and Career Planning Center in Room 206 of the Student Center building.
To check the status of your financial aid, log into the WCC Gateway, click on MyWCC, Financial Aid, and then click on Check Your Financial Aid Status.log in »
Contact Financial Aid
To contact WCC’s Financial Aid office, you can:
- Visit the office on the second floor of the Student Center building
- Call 734-973-3523
- Send a fax to 734-677-5281
- Send an email to
The office’s normal hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.