There are no announcements today.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid at WCC requires a few steps. Be sure to follow them carefully to make sure you get all of the aid for which you qualify. Here’s what to do:
- Check your eligibility for financial aid.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This federal form is the gateway to financial aid at WCC. Fill it out even if you think your family’s income disqualifies you from receiving aid (you could be surprised). Find out more about the FAFSA.
- If you haven’t already done so, fill out the free online application for admission or readmission to WCC.
- Once you’re admitted, activate your student email account so WCC can send you important messages about your financial aid. Be sure to check your email frequently.
- Log into MyWCC to check the status of your financial aid and to see whether you need to submit any more documentation.
That’s it for a basic financial aid application. However, you’d be wise to follow a few more steps as well:
- Apply for a WCC Foundation scholarship if you meet the requirements.
- Check out other WCC scholarships for which you may qualify.
- If you have financial need, make an appointment to talk with a case manager at the Student Resource and Women’s Center. The center, which serves all students, can provide help with tuition, books, supplies, child care, and bus transportation.
- See if you qualify for any of the programs described on Other Types of Aid.