There are no announcements today.
Child Care Scholarships
Students with financial need can apply for a scholarship that helps pay for child care. Scholarships are available for the WCC Children’s Center or licensed off-campus child care centers. The Student Resource Center at WCC awards the scholarships.
The application deadlines* are:
- July 15 for Fall Semester
- November 15 for Winter Semester
- April 15 for Spring/Summer Semester
*If the deadline falls on a day the college is closed, applications will be accepted the next business day.
After these deadlines, make an appointment with a case manager to see if other funding is available.
The scholarship helps pay for child care while the student is attending classes at WCC. It does not cover study time.
The scholarship is only good for the semester awarded. Students who want ongoing assistance need to reapply for the scholarship each semester.
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete either the On-Campus Child Care Scholarship Application or the Off-Campus Child Care Scholarship Application
- Make an appointment to see a case manager in the Student Resource Center
Scholarship recipients must meet WCC’s Satisfactory Academic Progress standard and income guidelines.