There are no announcements today.
Learning Disabilities Association Scholarship
The Learning Disabilities Association Scholarship has a maximum value of $500. It’s available to students who will attend or are attending WCC, with preference given to high school seniors who expect to graduate at the end of the year.
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Have a documented learning disability
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Live in the Washtenaw County school district
The application deadline each year is June 30.
You can fill out the PDF scholarship application online, or you can download it and fill it out by hand. Besides the application, you must submit the following:
- A one-page statement of your educational and career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or former teachers or school counselors. Letters cannot be from family members.
- Documentation of your learning disability.
The application form has instructions about how to submit it and the other information. If you have questions about the scholarship, contact Learning Support Services.
To check the status of your financial aid, log into the WCC Gateway, click on MyWCC, Financial Aid, and then click on Check Your Financial Aid Status.log in »
Contact Financial Aid
To contact WCC’s Financial Aid office, you can:
- Visit the office on the second floor of the Student Center building
- Call 734-973-3523
- Send a fax to 734-677-5281
- Send an email to
The office’s normal hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.