There are no announcements today.
Morse B. Barker Memorial Scholarship
The Morse B. Barker Memorial Scholarship is available to high school seniors or current WCC students. Scholarships of $1,600 ($800 for both Fall and Winter semesters) are awarded to over 25 WCC students annually.
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a permanent resident of Washtenaw County
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be between 18 and 30
- Be enrolled in at least nine credit hours
- Declare a particular program of study or major field
- Be a non-smoker
The application deadline each year is March 15.
You apply for the scholarship online at a website operated by the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation. Besides submitting your application online, you must upload at least one letter of recommendation and your latest transcript.
To check the status of your financial aid, log into the WCC Gateway, click on MyWCC, Financial Aid, Award Information, and then click on Check Your Financial Aid Status.log in »
Contact Financial Aid
To contact WCC’s Financial Aid office, you can:
- Visit the office on the second floor of the Student Center building
- Call 734-973-3523
- Send a fax to 734-677-5281
- Send an email to
The office’s normal hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 7:00pm, Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm.