There are no announcements today.
Morse B. Barker Memorial Scholarship
The Morse B. Barker Memorial Scholarship is available to high school seniors or current WCC students. Scholarships of $1,200 ($600 for both Fall and Winter semesters) are awarded to over 25 WCC students annually.
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a permanent resident of Washtenaw County
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be between 18 and 30
- Be enrolled in at least nine credit hours
- Declare a particular program of study or major field
- Be a non-smoker
The application deadline each year is March 17.
You apply for the scholarship online at a website operated by the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation. Besides submitting your application online, you must upload at least one letter of recommendation and your latest transcript.