There are no announcements today.
Rotary Club of Ann Arbor Scholarship
The Rotary Club of Ann Arbor’s "Service Above Self" scholarship for WCC students is available to students who are current or past graduates of any Ann Arbor high school.
The application deadline is June 10 each year.
The scholarship covers fall and winter semesters, and pays up to $1,250 in tuition each semester. A maximum of eight students can receive scholarships each year.
Students who are not receiving other aid get first consideration for the scholarship. Veterans also receive special consideration.
The scholarship is renewable for a second year if you earn at least a 3.0 GPA, are pursuing classes in your program, and successfully complete two thirds of the classes that you attempt.
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Complete the Rotary Club of Ann Arbor Scholarship Application
- Attach your most current transcript, either from WCC or a high school
- Attach a typed essay (250 words or less) addressing the following questions:
- In what ways have you contributed to the public good through community service? Use specific examples such as volunteering with the homeless, senior citizens, etc.
- What is your major and how does it pertain to your future career goals?
You should submit your completed application to:
Financial Aid office
Washtenaw Community College
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800
Rotary is an international volunteer organization that provides humanitarian services and helps to build goodwill and peace.
To check the status of your financial aid, log into the WCC Gateway, click on MyWCC, Financial Aid, Award Information, and then click on Check Your Financial Aid Status.log in »
Contact Financial Aid
To contact WCC’s Financial Aid office, you can:
- Visit the office on the second floor of the Student Center building
- Call 734-973-3523
- Send a fax to 734-677-5281
- Send an email to
The office’s normal hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 7:00pm, Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm.