There are no announcements today.
Student Resource and Women’s Center Scholarships
WCC’s Student Resource and Women’s Center provides scholarships that help pay for tuition, books, and bus tokens. And despite the center’s name, scholarships are available for both male and female students.
The application deadlines* each year are:
- August 1 for Fall Semester
- December 1 for Winter Semester
- April 15 for Spring/Summer Semester
*If the deadline falls on a day the college is closed, applications will be accepted the next business day.
To apply for an SRWC scholarship, you must:
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Make an appointment to talk with an SRWC case manager
The case managers assess students’ needs, determine whether they qualify for SRWC scholarships, and help them find other sources of financial aid. The SRWC typically awards scholarships to students from low-income families and those with other compelling circumstances that prevent them from going to school.