There are no announcements today.
WCC Student Emergency Fund
The Student Emergency Fund (SEF) is designated to assist WCC students with emergencies that occur during the semester. The maximum annual award is $500 per student upon availability of funds.
Examples of emergencies
- Shut off notices
- Unexpected car repairs
- Medical expenses
Student emergency fund eligibility (Subject to change)
To be eligible to apply for the Student Emergency Fund, you must:
- Be currently registered and attending class (Instructors may be notified).
- Have completed a semester.
- Not have received emergency funds during the current academic year.
- Prior academic standing will be considered.
Emergency fund steps
- Submit the Student Emergency Fund Application electronically.
- Await for the committee to review your application.
- If the application is denied, an email will be sent to your WCC-Gateway email.
- If the application is approved, an email will be sent to your WCC-Gateway email. Additional steps may be required, students have 48 hours comply to with additional steps.
To apply, please fill out the WCC Student Emergency Fund Application online.
To check the status of your financial aid, log into the WCC Gateway, click on MyWCC, Financial Aid, Award Information, and then click on Check Your Financial Aid Status.log in »
Contact Financial Aid
To contact WCC’s Financial Aid office, you can:
- Visit the office on the second floor of the Student Center building
- Call 734-973-3523
- Send a fax to 734-677-5281
- Send an email to
The office’s normal hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 7:00pm, Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm.