Search Washtenaw Community College


Hazardous Materials

If you see a chemical spill or smell an unusual odor, please call extension 3411 and report it to Campus Safety and Security. Do not attempt to resolve the problem on your own. Please call us immediately at extension 3411.

Campus Safety and Security keeps Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) in their offices. Please contact the Campus Safety Compliance Manager at extension 5434 if you have MSDS-related questions. You may also search the MSDS Search Repository for information.

Feedback & Suggestions | Social Media Directory