Transfer Guides are the “maps” that students intending to transfer to a four-year institution should be following. Each transfer institution typically has a Transfer Guide for specific majors; and they also typically have Transfer Guides for those students who may still be undecided or are planning to transfer in a Liberal Arts direction. WCC Counselors are available to help all transfer students in interpreting the Transfer Guides (as well as helping select or narrow the choices of a transfer institution). Because not all Transfer Guides meet WCC's graduation requirements, students need to cross reference the chosen Transfer Guide with the specific degree requirements of their chosen degree.
Below are the transfer institutions that currently have all of their Transfer Guides available "online." Select the transfer institution below and then select the program (Transfer Guide) that you wish. As additional institutions' Transfer Guides are added, they will also appear below as links.
- Andrews University (PDF).
- Central Michigan University (Business Administration, Education, General Education/Liberal Arts, Mechanical Engineering).
- Central Michigan University (Physician Assistant).
- Central Michigan University — Off-campus Programs (Articulation Agreements in Administration and Psychology).
- Cleary University.
- Concordia University.
- College for Creative Studies.
- Davenport University (Articulation Agreements).
- Eastern Michigan University (Transfer Guides).
- Eastern Michigan University (Articulation Agreements).
- Eastern Michigan University (Physician Assistant Graduate Program Information).
- Ferris State University.
- Grand Valley State University.
- Kaplan University.
- Kettering University.
- Lawrence Technological University.
- Madonna University.
- Michigan State University.
- Michigan Technological University.
- Northern Michigan University.
- Northwood University.
- Oakland University.
- Siena Heights University.
- Spring Arbor University (PDF).
- University of Detroit - Mercy.
- University of Michigan.
- University of Michigan (Transfer Web Portal).
- University of Michigan - Dearborn (Transfer Hub).
- Walsh College (PDF).
- Wayne State University.
- Western Michigan University.