Application for Graduation
You must apply to Graduate. Apply the semester prior to expected program completion, for a smooth transition.
- Apply by April 14, 2017, to be eligible to be awarded a May 2017 certificate or degree.
- To ensure that your name will be in the commencement program, we must receive your graduation application by April 14 2017.
Once we receive your graduation application, we will run a DegreeWorks Audit* and you will receive an audit letter within four weeks to help you understand what classes you may still need to complete your certificate or degree.
There is one annual Commencement Ceremony in May, for the academic year of December 2016 and May, June and August 2017. The date awarded depends on when you complete your certificate or degree requirements and apply for graduation.
If you have questions about your graduation application, please contact us at email@example.com.
* You are always able to access your own DegreeWorks Audit through your WCC Gateway account using the following steps:
- Log into WCC Gateway
- Click on MyWCC tile
- Select Student Services tab
- Click on Student Records
- Then click on Graduation Audit using DegreeWorks
For further assistance
- Stop by Student Connection on the 2nd Floor of Student Center
- Call 734-973-3542
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the following days and times
You should turn in the graduation application four months before registering for your last semester of classes.more »