Application for Graduation
You must apply to Graduate.
Once we receive your graduation application, we will run a DegreeWorks Audit* and you will receive an audit letter within four weeks to help you understand what classes you still need to complete your certificate or degree.
- Apply by April 1, 2016, to get your audit for the Spring/Summer semester.
There is one annual Commencement Ceremony in May, where the College issues certificates and degrees from the academic year of December 2015 and May, June and August 2016. The date issued depends on when you complete your certificate or degree requirements and apply for graduation.
- To ensure that your name will be in the commencement program, we must receive your graduation application by April 22, 2016.
If you have questions about your graduation application, please call 734-973-3546 or 734-973-3658
* REMEMBER: You are always able to access your own DegreeWorks Audit through your
WCC Gateway account using the following steps:
- Log into WCC Gateway
- Click on MyWCC tile
- Select Student Services tab
- Click on Student Records
- Then click on Graduation Audit using DegreeWorks
If you need assistance, come see us at The Student Connection!
You should turn in the graduation application four months before registering for your last semester of classes.more »