WCC logo

Student Connection

Discontinued Programs

When a program is discontinued, you are given a specified amount of time to complete the program (usually three years), after which you must change to a different program. If you change programs you should see a program advisor to select appropriate courses and make course substitutions as necessary.

If you interrupt your studies for more than two consecutive semesters, the College strongly encourages you to change to the requirements that are in effect the year in which you return. Graduation requirements may be completed during any semester.

Application Deadline

You should turn in the graduation application four months before registering for your last semester of classes.

more ยป

Feedback & Suggestions / Social Media Directory
Notice of Nondiscrimination