WCC logo

Student Connection

Course Substitutions

Courses required for a program of study may be substituted by other courses only with the approval of the program advisor and the appropriate Division Dean and the Vice President for Instruction. A course substitution form must be filed with the Student Records Office.

Application Deadline

You should turn in the graduation application four months before registering for your last semester of classes.

more ยป

Feedback & Suggestions / Social Media Directory
Online Privacy Statement | Notice of Nondiscrimination