Pay your bill to keep your classes
After you register, satisfy your payment obligation by the deadline below to keep your place in class. Ways to meet your obligation are explained below.
Payment Deadlines for All Winter 2015 Class Sessions
|If You Register||To Keep Your Classes, Pay By|
|From November 12 to December 4||10:00pm, Thursday, December 4|
|From December 5 to December 11||10:00pm, Thursday, December 11|
|From December 12 to January 5||10:00pm, Monday, January 5|
|Starting January 6||10:00pm, the day you register|
Winter 2015 semester begins Monday, January 12. Some classes start later in the semester: go to the credit class schedule and under Class Search on the left, click Parts of semester and then check only Late starting to see your choices.
How to check your account balance
After you register and check your schedule, click Account Summary by Term at the bottom of the MyWCC registration screen. Or login to Billing and Payments and click recent account activity under the Current Account Status heading on the Home tab. Your statement is only updated weekly.
Payment is defined by:
- Paid in Full (Cash, Electronic or Paper Check, Credit Card)
- Enrolled in the WCC ePayPlan
- Financial Aid authorized - check Financial Aid in MyWCC
- Apply for your aid in advance to get it awarded by the payment deadline or make payment arrangements. See the Financial Aid website for details.
- Login to the WCC Gateway, then go to MyWCC to check your financial aid status. If your Financial Aid has been authorized you will not be dropped from your classes.
- If your Financial Aid, Scholarship, Veterans, Employer or Agency Payment is not authorized by the payment deadlines at the top of the page, you may spread your payments over the semester with the student payment plan, ePayPlan (if it works with your budget).
- Third Party Authorization accepted by the Cashier's Office
- See Third Party Payment page for details.
- High School Authorization to Pay
- See High School Authorization to Pay page for details.
- Emeritus Student Status
- See Emeritus Scholarship page for further information.
- WCC Staff Status
- Keep employee, spouse and dependent records current with Human Resources. Payment process runs each night.
For receipt requests, information about tuition tax notification, and/or employer third party payment information, visit the Student Accounting website.
Additional Resources on how to Pay for College
Be sure to visit WCC's Cash Course site for more information and resources on paying for college and making informed financial decisions throughout your college years and beyond.