Pay Your Bill to Keep Your Seat
After you register, satisfy your payment obligation by the payment deadline to remain registered. Payment deadlines and ways to meet them are explained below. If you are registering now for upcoming Spring/Summer classes, satisfy your payment obligation by 10:00pm on the same day you register.
Fall 2014 Payment Deadlines - Pay your Bill to Keep Your Seat
|Payment Deadlines for All Fall 2014 Class Sessions|
|If You Register||To Keep Your Seat, Pay By|
|From March 19 to July 31||10:00pm, Thursday, July 31|
|From August 1 to August 7||10:00pm, Thursday, August 7|
|From August 8 to August 14||10:00pm, Thursday, August 14|
|Starting August 15||10:00pm, the day you register|
Fall 2014 semester begins Friday, August 22.
As of August 15, you must pay the tuition and fees by 10:00pm the day you register to keep your seat in class.
How to check your account balance
After you register and check your schedule, click Account Summary by Term at the bottom of the MyWCC registration screen. Or login to Billing and Payments and click recent account activity under the Current Account Status heading on the Home tab. Your statement is only updated weekly.
Payment is defined by:
- Paid in Full (Cash, Electronic or Paper Check, Credit Card)
- Enrolled in the WCC ePayPlan
- Financial Aid authorized - check Financial Aid in MyWCC
- Apply for your aid in advance to get it awarded by the payment deadline or make payment arrangements. See the Financial Aid website for details.
- Login to the WCC Gateway, then go to MyWCC to check your financial aid status. If your Financial Aid has been authorized you will not be dropped from your classes.
- If your Financial Aid, Scholarship, Veterans, Employer or Agency Payment is not authorized by the payment deadlines at the top of the page, you may spread your payments over the semester with the student payment plan, ePayPlan (if it works with your budget).
- Third Party Authorization accepted by the Cashier's Office
- See Third Party Payment page for details.
- High School Authorization to Pay
- See High School Authorization to Pay page for details.
- Emeritus Student Status
- See Emeritus Scholarship page for further information.
- WCC Staff Status
- Keep employee, spouse and dependent records current with Human Resources. Payment process runs each night.
For receipt requests, information about tuition tax notification, and/or employer third party payment information, visit the Student Accounting website.
Additional Resources on how to Pay for College
Be sure to visit WCC's Cash Course site for more information and resources on paying for college and making informed financial decisions throughout your college years and beyond.