ePayPlan: WCC's Student Payment Plan
There are many reasons to use the WCC ePayPlan:
- Convenient method to pay for credit classes
- $25 per semester non refundable enrollment fee
- Automatic withdrawals from checking, savings (except HRACU savings), credit/debit card
- Bi-weekly, and monthly plans. Log into Billing & Payments to see details of plans currently available.
- Enroll early to spread payments out longer
- Authorize someone else to make payments for you
- Automatic emails sent when any changes occur to your account
Enrolling in the plan is simple and secure:
- After you register for a credit class, Login to Billing & Payments using your netID and password.
- Wait until your account information appears (this will take a few seconds, be patient).
- Click on Payment Plans.
- Click on Sign up for a Payment Plan.
- Choose the plan that suits your requirements and click on Select a Payment Plan then follow the simple instructions.
- Print out confirmation then click on Payment Plan Tab and print out withdrawal dates.
- Click on My Profiles tab and set up automatic reminder email.
- Click on Authorized Users if you wish to authorize someone else to see your account.
- Enter their e-mail address and they will receive a password to access your account. You can delete their authorization at any time.
Current ePayment Plans available:
|Winter 2017 ePayment Plans|
|Enrollment Period||Plan ID||Plan Enrollment Fee
Due at Enrollment
|% of Account Balance
Due at Enrollment
|11/9/16 - 12/13/16||Plan 1A Biweekly Winter 2017||$25||0%||12/16/16, 12/30/16, 1/13/17, 1/27/17, 2/10/17, 2/24/17, 3/10/17|
|Plan 2A Monthly Winter 2017||$25||0%||12/16/16, 1/20/17, 2/17/17|
|12/14/16 - 1/9/17||Plan 1B Biweekly Winter 2017||$25||25%||1/13/17, 1/27/17, 2/10/17, 2/24/17, 3/10/17|
|Plan 2B Monthly Winter 2017||$25||25%||1/13/17, 2/10/17, 3/10/17|
|1/10/17 - 2/6/17||Plan 1C Biweekly Winter 2017||$25||33%||2/10/17, 2/24/17, 3/10/17|
|Plan 2C Monthly Winter 2017||$25||50%||2/10/17, 3/10/17|
|2/7/17 - 2/26/17||Plan 1D Monthly Winter 2017||$25||50%||3/10/17|
Please keep the following in mind when registering for a payment plan at Washtenaw Community College:
- Changes to payment due dates cannot be made after enrolling in the epayment plan.
- If you miss your first payment date, you may be removed from the epayment plan. If you are removed before the 100% refund deadline, your classes may be dropped.
- When using bank accounts, a request for payment is sent to your bank at 8 AM on the payment date. Please make sure that funds are available.
- When using credit or debit cards, your card is charged at 1:30 AM on the payment date. Please make sure that funds are available.
- If you are changing a payment method, you must do so 10 days prior to your next payment due date.
- If you would like to be removed from your epayment plan, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-973-3620.
- The system will send automated emails to your WCC email to remind you of an upcoming installment and to tell you that a payment was completed successfully or was unsuccessful.
- A $25 missed payment fee is added for payments returned by your bank or credit cards rejected.
- If you add or drop classes, the system recalculates your remaining installment amounts automatically that night.
For more information:
- Download the Ebill & Payment Brochure (1.5 MB).
- Call the Coordinator of Student Payment Plans and Collections at 734-973-3620 or email . Emails will be read and answered daily.