ePayPlan: WCC's Student Payment Plan
There are many reasons to use the WCC ePayPlan:
- Convenient method to pay for credit classes
- $25 per semester non refundable enrollment fee
- Automatic withdrawals from checking, savings (except HRACU savings), credit/debit card
- Bi-weekly, and monthly plans. Log into Billing & Payments to see details of plans currently available.
- Enroll early to spread payments out longer
- Authorize someone else to make payments for you
- Automatic emails sent when any changes occur to your account
Enrolling in the plan is simple and secure:
- After you register for a credit class, Login to Billing & Payments
using your netID and password.
- Wait until your account information appears (this will take a few seconds, be patient).
- Click on Payment Plans.
- Click on Sign up for a Payment Plan.
- Choose the plan that suits your requirements and click on Select a Payment Plan then follow the simple instructions.
- Print out confirmation then click on Payment Plan Tab and print out withdrawal dates.
- Click on My Profiles tab and set up automatic reminder email.
- Click on Authorized Users if you wish to authorize someone else to see your account.
- Enter their e-mail address and they will receive a password to access your account. You can delete their authorization at any time.
For more information:
- Download the Ebill & Payment Brochure (1.5 MB).
- Call the Coordinator of Student Payment Plans and Collections at 734-973-3620 or email . Emails will be read and answered daily.