This page explains registration for WCC credit classes. Register early so that you have a better chance of getting into the class you want!
By registering for classes at WCC, you accept responsibility for reading and conforming to all policies, procedures, deadlines, fees, and other requirements published by WCC. Billing errors must be reported to WCC within 30 days.
How to Register
- Be admitted to WCC. If you have not yet been admitted to WCC please see the Steps to Take Credit Classes. If you are a WCC student who has not taken classes here in the past 6 semesters, please apply to be readmitted.
- Prepare for Registration in advance so that you can register without difficulty.
- Take care of special requirements if you are in one of the following groups:
- Academic Caution or Warning Status Students
- Emeritus Students
- ESL Students
- F-1 Visa Students
- High School Students
- Home School Students
- Minor Students
- Students Wanting to Register for 18 or more credit hours
- Veteran Students
- Make sure you understand the Waitlist Guidelines.
- Log in to MyWCC and register once the registration period has started.
- Pay Your Bill by the payment deadline to keep your seat.
- Take note of the information on the After You Register page.
New Student Registration
- New students can register any time for Winter classes that have not yet begun. You can register starting at 9am on March 13 for Spring/Summer classes, and at 9am on March 20 for Fall classes.
Current and Readmitted Student Registration
- Register for late-starting Winter 2014 classes now
- Register for Spring/Summer 2014 classes starting on March 12
- Register for Fall classes starting on March 19
You can register on the day registration opens.
Your registration start time is based on your earned credit hours as of the end of Fall 2013 semester:
- 45 hours or more – 8:00am
- 30 hours or more – 11:00am
- 15 hours or more – 1:00pm
- Less than 15 hours – 3:00pm
Earned credit hours are overall credit hours (WCC earned hours plus accepted transfer hours) as of the end of the semester noted. Classes in progress and transfer credit pending evaluation or posting are not included in these hours.
WCC Offers Web Access and Help with Online Services
No Registration on Certain Dates
- Sundays from 3:30am until 5:30am
- After 8:00pm the day before your desired class begins
- Friday, April 18 from 8:00am until 3:00pm
- Friday, May 9 from 8:00am until 10:00am
- Friday, August 1 from 8:00am until 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 21 from 8:00am until 10:00am