How to Register
- Be admitted to WCC. If you have not yet been admitted to WCC please see the Steps to Take Credit Classes. If you are a WCC student who has not taken classes here in the past 6 semesters, please apply to be readmitted.
- Prepare for Registration in advance so that you can register without difficulty.
- Take care of special requirements if you are in one of the following groups:
- Academic Caution or Warning Status Students
- Emeritus Students
- ESL Students
- F-1 Visa Students
- High School Students
- Home School Students
- Minor Students
- Students Wanting to Register for 18 or more credit hours
- Veteran Students
- Make sure you understand the Waitlist Guidelines.
- Log in to MyWCC and register once the registration period has started.
- Pay Your Bill by the payment deadline to keep your seat.
- Take note of the information on the After You Register page.
New Student Registration
- After you’ve applied and finished the admission process, you can register now for Fall classes that haven't yet started and you can register for Winter semesters starting on November 12.
Current and Readmitted Student Registration
- Fall registration continues for classes that have not started.
- Winter registration start on November 11.
You can register on the day registration opens.
Your Winter registration start time is based on your earned credit hours as of the end of Spring/Summer semester:
- 45 hours or more – 8:00am
- 30 hours or more – 11:00am
- 15 hours or more – 1:00pm
- Less than 15 hours – 3:00pm
Earned credit hours are overall credit hours (WCC earned hours plus accepted transfer hours) as of the end of the semester noted. Classes in progress and transfer credit pending evaluation or posting are not included in these hours.