Audit a Class
If you audit a class you will not receive credit for the class; however, the class will be included on your transcript with an "AU".
How to Audit a Class
To audit a class, register and pay for that class following the established registration procedures and then follow the additional steps outlined here.
- Before the Last Day to Change Credit or Audit Status:
- You may change from credit to audit status or vice versa for a class by emailing .
- You may also change status by visiting the Student Connection.
- After the Last Day to Change Credit or Audit Status:
- You may request an audit from the instructor as a final grade, but approval is entirely up to the instructor.
- Instructors are not required to grant audits as a final grade.
Winter 2017: Last Day to Add/Schedule Adjustment Deadline
|Session||Last Day to Add/Schedule Adjustment Deadline|
|First 5 weeks||January 17|
|First 7½ weeks||January 20|
|First 10 weeks||January 21|
|First 12 weeks||January 23|
|15 weeks||January 23|
|Second 12 weeks||February 14|
|Second 5 weeks||February 21|
|Second 10 weeks||March 4|
|Second 7½ weeks||March 20|
|Third 5 weeks||April 4|