Students may log in to MyWCC to view and print an unofficial copy of your own transcript online.
Unofficial transcripts are only available to students through MyWCC.
Frequently Requested Transcript Information
- Only the student may order or pickup the transcript.
- Photo ID is required to submit a transcript request at the Student Connection.
- The name on the photo ID must match the name on the student record.
- If you have attended WCC under a different name, use the Name Change Information Form 48 hours before you order your transcript.
- WCC no longer accepts faxed transcript requests.
- WCC does not fax transcripts to other destinations.
- If you wish to have the MACRAO Transfer Agreement posted, use the MACRAO Request 48 hours before you order your transcript.
- Washtenaw Community College reserves the right to limit quantities of transcripts ordered.
Ordering an Official Transcript
There are two methods to order an official transcript:
- Order online: the fastest, and easiest way to get your transcripts. All online orders have a $2 per transcript convenience fee.
- Mail or in-person: requires additional processing time. Requests are not processed until 5 days after the request is received. There is no cost for requesting a transcript via mail or in-person.
Order an Official Transcript Online
Current and recent students may log in to MyWCC to order an official copy of your transcript online. A $2 per transcript convenience fee applies to all online orders. Online transcript orders are collected using TranscriptsPlus™ by Credentials, Inc.
Alternative order methods: WCC has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. If you do not have access to the Internet, call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005.
Order an Official Transcript by Mail or In-Person
Ordering a transcript by mail or in-person requires additional processing time. Order online for the fastest results.
Print out a copy of the transcript request form. Submit by mail or in-person. There is no charge for requests mailed to us or requests made in person at Student Connection.
- By Mail:
Washtenaw Community College
4800 East Huron River Dr,
Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800
- In Person at the Student Connection: Student Connection Location and Hours.
Rush Transcript Orders
Rush transcript orders are only accepted through the online ordering process.
Here's how the rush transcript process works:
- Rush orders are not available on weekends, College holidays, during unforeseen College closings, Student Service's in-service days, and the day before and of semester grade processing.
- The $20 fee applies to each transcript that you request, whether it is a pick up or a FedEx delivery. Each transcript will also incur a $2 convenience fee.
- The FedEx delivery fee is a separate charge and is based on the destination (some destinations are not eligible for FedEx delivery). This fee does not apply to student pickups.
- FedEx Shipping Fees:
- Domestic FedEx to main 48 states - $18.00
- Domestic FedEx to Alaska or Hawaii - $21.00
- International FedEx - $41.00
- Rush Pickup Orders - Your rush transcript pickup order must be submitted prior to noon for same day pickup. You may pick up the rush order after 3pm if ordered before noon. If submitted after noon, you may pick up the order after 3pm on the next business day.
- Rush Shipped Orders - Your rush transcript FedEx order must be submitted prior to noon for same day shipping. Orders submitted after noon are sent the next business day.
- Rush Shipping Options: WCC recommends that you select FedEx as the rush shipping option. Choosing First Class Mail as the shipping option is not recommended.
- MACRAO and name change requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the Rush request
To check on your order
Progress of online orders can be followed at TranscriptsPlus™ or check for updates with the email account or FAX number you submitted during the order process. WCC does not offer a method to track mailed or in-person orders.
The priority of processing is as follows:
- Online rush requests.
- Online regular requests.
- Mailed and in-person requests. Due to the extra processing time required, mailed and in-person requests are not processed until 5 days after they are received.