WCC logo


Transfer Credit

UA members seeking a degree with WCC should send in their official college transcripts for evaluation.

WCC accepts credit from any accredited 2 or 4 year US institution. Transfer courses will need to be college freshman level, or higher, with a C or better grade.

Please send your official college transcripts to:
Washtenaw Community College
Student Records - (UA)
4800 East Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800

Only official copies, sent unopened, and directly from the issuing institution will be accepted. Copies and faxes are unacceptable. Please allow 3-4 weeks for evaluation. Transfer results will be sent to the student by mail.

For more information, please read the official WCC policy on transfer credit.

Residency Requirement

To earn a degree from Washtenaw Community College at least 15 credits per degree need to be earned through WCC.

Feedback & Suggestions / Social Media Directory
Online Privacy Statement | Notice of Nondiscrimination