For your convenience, we’ve partnered with ed2go to offer a wide range of courses and certificates online. All classes run for six weeks, with a two-week grace period at the end.
Examples of our classes include:
- Computers and technology: Web design, graphic design, computer literacy, programming, PC troubleshooting, networking, database management, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, Linux, Oracle, and SQL.
- Writing and language: Editing, grammar, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and Braille.
- Business and careers: Entrepreneurship, accounting, business planning, supervision, customer service, human resources, law, project management, administrative assisting, sales, leadership, stress management, assertiveness, and communication.
- Grant writing and nonprofit management: A variety of classes for grant writers, fundraisers, and nonprofit managers.
- Professional development: Preparation for the GED, GMAT, GRE, and LSAT; obtain professional certification; and classes for health care workers.
Health Care Certificates
Health care workers can earn certificates in several areas through ed2go classes. Here are some examples:
- Certificate in Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management