Earn SCECHs Online and On Campus
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) has approved both the WCC and Ed2go courses to award SCECHs upon successful completion of the requirements.
- Browse all of our SCECH courses.
- Click on the Course Title of your choice.
- Click on "Add to Cart” to register and pay for your course.
For in-person SCECH WCC classes paperwork to complete will be available in class
Required Steps to Earn SCECHs for WCC Ed2go Online Courses
Print and maintain a log of time spent in learning activities; sign and date the course log before submitting it
- For Ed2Go SCECH Classes complete and submit online Quizzes 1-12.
- For ED2Go classes complete and submit the online Final Exam with a score of 80% or better.
Print and return a Participant Information Form for each course you take each month. (Please Note: A Certificate of Completion from the Online Classroom; it is not accepted for SCECHs.)
Submit the online Evaluation at the MDE SCECH website.
Have Questions About the SCECH Requirements? Send us an email . This email address is monitored during normal business hours, Monday – Friday