Apprenticeships are a great way for employers to fill their talent needs with qualified employees with the advanced skills and knowledge to meet employers’ unique needs. Employers gain educated and knowledgeable employees, and employees earn a salary while they learn.
Employer Apprenticeship Benefits
- Fills your company’s employment needs immediately with skilled workers.
- Increase employee retention.
- Improve knowledge transfer from your experienced employees.
Student Apprenticeship Benefits
- Earn your degree or certificate with no college debt.
- Earn a salary while you learn.
- Have an employment home.
Available Apprenticeship Programs
Are you sponsoring a Registered Apprenticeship Program with the U.S. Department of Labor?
We are ready to work with you to define the required related technical instruction (RTI) for your program in any industry or occupation. Our staff will help you customize a program, or suggest certificates and courses that will meed your needs. Contact [email protected] or call 734-677-5221 for assistance today.
You can also learn more about our Apprenticeship Programs at WCC: