Apprenticeships are a great way for employers to fill their talent needs with qualified employees with the advanced skills and knowledge to meet employers’ unique needs. Employers gain educated and knowledgeable employees, and employees earn a salary while they learn.
If you are a student, alumni, community member or employer and would like to learn more about apprenticeships, connect with The Center for Career Success on Zoom to get more information during virtual drop in hours.
Hours: Every Friday from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
An advisor will be available to answer general questions and schedule appointments.
Employer Apprenticeship Benefits
- Fills your company’s employment needs with skilled workers.
- Increase employee recruitment and retention
- Improve knowledge transfer
Student Apprenticeship Benefits
- Earn your degree or certificate with no college debt.
- Earn a salary while you learn.
- Have an employment home.
Available Apprenticeship Programs
Below is a list of Registered Apprenticeship Programs at WCC.