You must apply to Graduate. Apply one semester before your expected date of graduation to ensure you are on track to complete your program requirements.
- December 16, 2022 – Last day to apply for Fall semester
- April 28, 2023 – Last day to apply for Winter semester
- June 23, 2023 – Last day to apply for the Spring/Summer semester that ends in June
- July 28, 2023 – Last day to apply for the Spring/Summer semester that ends in August
Once we receive your graduation application, we will run a DegreeWorks audit and you will receive an audit letter within two weeks to help you understand what classes you may still need to complete your certificate or degree.
To run your own DegreeWorks audit, follow the steps below:
- Log into WCC Gateway
- Click on MyWCC tile
- Select Student Services tab
- Click on Student Services Dashboard
- Then click on Check you degree progress using Degree Works
If you have questions about your graduation application, please contact us at [email protected].
There is one annual Commencement Ceremony in May, for Fall 2022, Winter 2023, and Spring/Summer 2023 graduates. The date awarded depends on when you complete your certificate or degree requirements and apply for graduation.