October 5, 2020 WCC Marketing
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a 10-week training program, delivered online, that prepares you for an entry-level career as a cybersecurity professional. At the completion of the bootcamp, you will have these 4 stackable certificates that that will provide you with the tools you need to begin a career in cybersecurity:
- Certified Customer Service Professional (CCSP)
- A+ Certification
- Security+ Certification
- Splunk Certification
Cybersecurity is a fast-growing field and has expanded during the global pandemic. Those who complete the 10-week program, will have an opportunity for job placement with Novacoast, Inc., an IT service management company. Entry-level salaries start at approximately $37,000 per year. Analysts with just one year of experience can quickly move up into $60,000+ per year salary range
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to pass a basic background check.
- Have access to a computer that is compatible with online learning, as well as Internet access.
- Have a valid State ID, Social Security card, or passport.
Please note that eligible candidates will undergo a career-focused assessment. Support services and tutoring will be available throughout the program.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]