Students who successfully complete the 24-credit program will gain direct entry into an Ironworker Local Union Apprenticeship Training Program where you earn while you learn. Our quality pre-apprenticeship program will teach you the skills needed to be a Union Ironworker across the United States and Canada.
Why start your career at WCC?
- Direct access into Ironworkers Local 25*
- Up to one year advanced standing as an apprentice*
- Earn up to 60% of a journeyman’s wages
- Created in partnership with the international Ironworkers union
- Work hands-on with faculty that are experts in their fields
- Affordable tuition rates
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities available
*With successful completion of WCC’s Ironworkers Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate
We’ll help you get on the right path to your learning and career goals. Fill out the form and a staff member will provide you with information and personalized support.