Borrowing Bailey Library Items
|Library Audio/Visual (including videos)||Ten||Semester||1||none|
|Library Use Laptops||One, Library use WCC students only||Three Hours||1||$.50 per hour|
|Study Rooms||One||Two Hours||0||$.50 per hour|
|Headphones||Library Use Only||Four Hours||1||$.50 per hour|
|Reference Materials||Library Use Only||Library Use Only|
|Newspapers/Magazines||Library Use Only||Library Use Only|
|Reserve Materials||Instructors set loan rules||Instructors set loan rules||$.50 per hour|
Drop Box for Book and Media Item Returns
Need to return library materials? There is now a drive up drop box for library books and media items. You can return items any time!
***Please DO NOT put equipment such as laptops or graphing calculators in the drive up drop box. ***
Bailey Library staff will be emptying the drop box several times per week. We quarantine all items for up to 14 days before checking items in - so you may still see items on your account after returning. No overdue fines will be applied to any returned items.
Overdues, fines and billing - general information:
- There are NO Overdue fines for most library materials. Overdue fines are only applied to Academic Reserve items such as textbooks or graphing calculators, and may be as high as $1.00 per day per item.
- Fines do not accrue on days when the library is closed.
- Overdue notices are sent via email to your WCC email address.
- All borrowers are responsible for replacement charges of lost or damaged materials.
- Long overdue items, more than 45 days overdue, will be billed as lost.
- The lost charge consists of the replacement cost of the book and a $10.00 processing fee.
Access your library account
Check your Library Account to review and renew borrowed materials.
To Access your Bailey Library account from the Bailey Library Homepage
Step 1: Select Catalog
Step 2: Select My Account
Step 3: Select User Login
Enter WCC NetID and Password.