All items currently checked out have had the due date extended until we can safely
return to campus.
There will be no fines or fees applied to any library accounts while on campus operations are suspended.
Please keep library items until on campus operations resume and campus is open.
|Library Audio/Visual (including videos)||Eight||Three Weeks||3||none|
|Headphones||Library Use Only with multi-media||Four Hours||1||$.50 per hour|
|Reference Materials||Library Use Only||Library Use Only||0||$.25 per hour|
|Newspapers||Library Use Only|
|Magazines||Library Use Only|
|Reserve Materials||Instructors set loan rules||$.50 per hour|
Contact User Services
Email: [email protected]
- If you are in need of a laptop while the Bailey Library on-campus operations are suspended please contact the WCC Student Resource Center.
- All borrowers are responsible for replacement charges of lost or damaged materials.
- Check the Library Account to review and renew borrowed materials.
TOTAL BORROWING LIMIT: EIGHT ITEMS
Overdues, fines and billing - general information:
- Overdue fines vary depending on the type of material, and may be as high as $1.00 per day per item.
- Fines do not accrue on days when the library is closed.
- Overdue notices are sent via email to your WCC email address.
- Long overdue items, more than 45 days overdue, will be billed as lost.
- The lost charge consists of the replacement cost of the book and a $10.00 processing fee.
Library holds on your WCC registration and records account:
- Unpaid bills totaling over $5.00 will put your account on hold for registration, adding/changing classes, getting grades online, ordering transcripts and some other college transactions.
- At the end of each semester, any unpaid bill and/or overdue library materials will put your account on hold.
- You can pay bills at the User Services desk at the Bailey Library during all open hours. We accept payment by cash or check.
- Credit card payments can be arranged with the college Cashier's office. Contact User Services for more information.
Access your library account
All currently checked out items have had the due date extended until we can safely return to campus.
To Access your Bailey Library account from the Bailey Library Homepage
Step 1: Select View My Library Account
Step 2: Select Review My Account
Step 3: Enter WCC NetID and Library PIN.
Please note Library PIN is not the same as MyWCC password. Please contact the Bailey Library User Services Desk for Login Help: 734-973-3429