All reproduced materials submitted for Reserves must comply with the Copyright Laws of the United States. Visit the Copyright Research Guide for more information.
Putting Items on Reserve:
- Items Suitable for Traditional Reserves:
- Copies of personally-owned articles, books, videos or other media.
- Library general collection books which require more limited circulation.
- Course texts which are not readily available at the bookstore.
- Supplementary course materials.
- All items will be processed with barcodes, labels, and security materials.
- The Library will make every effort to secure items on Reserve; however, the Library is not responsible for the replacement of lost or damaged materials. The Library will bill borrowers on the instructor's behalf.
- The Reserves Submission Form can be filled out online or via printed copy.
- All materials must be accompanied by a completed Reserve Submission Form.
Library Reserves Policy Chart