Borrow from Another Library
Search and request books and other material not available at the Bailey Library.
You must be a current student, faculty, or staff member of WCC to make an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request.
Michigan eLibrary Catalog (MeLCat)
Use the MeLCat to make an online request to a participating Michigan library. Search for your item, and once you find the record for the material you want, click on the "Get this for me!" link.
- Search for your item, find it, click on the "Get this for me!" link.
- Select "Washtenaw Comm College" as the library account, then enter your name and WCC Net ID.
- Requests are free of charge.
- The average time for arrival is 5-6 days.
- If you need material right away, see the reference librarians for help.
- Materials can be borrowed directly from EMU with a valid WCC ID card.
Alternate Interlibrary Loan Options:
- Items not available through MeLCat
- Request articles
- Provide periodical title, volume, year, pages, article title
- Note: Additional charges may incur, free borrowing is used if available