Follow this procedure to request financial support to attend an ISTD off-campus conference/seminar/workshop.
- Complete the ISTD Conference Request Form.
- Complete the Pre-Conference Travel Form and attach ALL required documentation (procedure found on Intranet or on the Financial Services website).
- Send all completed paperwork to Andrea Hemphill in BE120 (Human Resource Management).
What happens next?
- We create a requisition on your behalf, setting aside funds for your conference travel.
- We will forward the paperwork to Financial Services for processing.
- We will submit payment and registration for the event on your behalf.
- Once completed, you will receive a copy of the documentation, registration information and requisition number for your records.
After you attend the conference
- Fill out a post-conference travel form (procedure found on Intranet or on the Financial Services website)
- Attach all related receipts (parking, meals, etc.)
- Send them to Andrea Hemphill in BE120 within 30 days of your travel date.
The paperwork will be forwarded to Financial Services for processing. You should receive a reimbursement payment for the amount of any expenses you incurred within 2 weeks from the date paperwork is processed.