The New Student Success Program helps prepare first-time students for a successful college experience. In this personalized pathway, you will be a part of a supportive learning community that will allow you to define and achieve your goals, succeed in your courses, and develop career-readiness skills.
Why should I participate?
Students who participate in the New Student Success Program will:
- Experience a guided co-curricular pathway
- Receive personalized coaching sessions with a Success Coach
- Attend workshops, events, and learning activities that support academic success
- Earn a $200 book or foundation scholarship
How can I apply for the program?
- Any student who has completed less than 12 college credit hours from ANY college can apply to participate
- Students must be planning to complete at least one year at WCC
Submit your application online by Friday, August 21, 2020