April 28, 2021 Washtenaw Technical Middle College
Winter semester ends Friday, April 30 and on May 10, spring semester begins. Students should be preparing to return their old textbooks and pick-up books for spring classes. Below, you'll find information about textbooks, calculators, and WTMC laptops organized by college (WCC) and middle college (WTMC) classes.
How to handle textbooks for WCC COLLEGE CLASSES:
Beginning May 3, students can return Winter books and pick up Spring books by appointment at the WCC Bookstore.
- To pick up Spring books, all Winter books must be returned.
- The Student Center Building including the Bookstore will remain closed, but an area directly outside the Bookstore will be available to pick up orders. See the Map for directions.
- Students can sign up for an appointment via the link sent to their student email.
- Please wear a mask, practice social distancing, and follow safety protocols while you are on campus.
For bookstore-related questions, students can email the bookstore at: [email protected].
- Note that you are a WTMC student in all communications with the Bookstore.
- Missing books or changed college classes for Spring? Reach out to your BASE advisor. The bookstore will only accept changes from the BASE advisor.
How to handle textbooks for WTMC CLASSES:
WTMC Drive Through Book Return - students can return their WTMC math and English books, WTMC laptops, and calculators to WTMC.
May 17 & May 19, 9:00 - 3:00 in front of the TI Building
Enter campus on the north side from Huron River Drive. WTMC staff will be set up in front of the TI Building.
- Many WTMC books from past semesters are still unreturned. Please return ANY WTMC TEXTS from previous semesters.
- Label returned items with the student's name to help us keep track.
- Calculators checked out from WTMC or the WCC library should be returned to WTMC.
- Return laptops with charger and case.
- Students that need their WTMC laptop for spring should keep them.
- Call the WTMC office for questions at (734) 973-3410.
- Students that need books or materials for spring WTMC classes have been contacted individually about picking up their supplies.