PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL DOCUMENTATION
You may fax to: 734-477-8517 (confidential fax)
You may mail or hand deliver to:
Learning Support Services, LA 104
Washtenaw Community College
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD).
- Physical Disability.
- Psychological/Psychiatric Disorder.
- Specific Learning Disability.
General documentation requirements include:
- Accessing accommodations requires information to support an accommodation request including the following:
- Official letterhead from a licensed medical, diagnostic or psychological professional which clearly states the diagnosis and level of functioning including limitations.
- The documentation should establish a clear link between the effects of the disability and the accommodation(s) being requested.
- Information regarding treatment, medication or assistive devices (if any) being used should be included in the documentation if it affects educational functioning.
- Information should be relevant and generally within last 12 months for psychiatric disabilities, last 5 years for a learning disability and last 3 years for other disabilities except physical or sensory disabilities of a permanent or unchanging nature).
- School records to determine how your condition impacts you at WCC, including psycho-educational testing reports and accommodations used currently/previously while in school.
A diagnostic evaluation is preferred. If none are available, please discuss with a Program Specialist. The attached forms outline the minimal information required.