WCC logo


How to Transfer College Credits to WCC

If you’ve taken college classes, you can apply those credits toward your degree at WCC. WCC accepts credits from any accredited two- or four-year college in the United States.

There are only a couple of restrictions:

  • At a minimum, the class must be at the college freshman level.
  • You must have received a grade of C or better in the class.

Transferring your credits to WCC is easy. Just ask the college where you took your classes to send an official transcript to:

Washtenaw Community College
Student Records — Union Trades
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800

WCC only accepts official transcripts sent directly by the school you attended. We don’t accept photocopies or faxes.

Please allow us four to six weeks to evaluate your transcript. We’ll send you the results by mail.

Anxious About Online?

We understand that taking tests and doing your schoolwork online might seem a little scary, but we offer lots of help online and by phone.

more »

Conquer Your Fear

“Overcome the intimidation of college and taking classes; you can do it. Set a school schedule and stick to it.”

—Michael Bedell
BAC Local 9
Lansing, Mich.

What’s In a Name?

You’ll occasionally hear the name College on Demand, which is the umbrella term that Washtenaw Community College uses for all of its online classes. You may have another name for them: A Great Opportunity.

Bond Over Books

“Working alongside my teenagers doing homework has brought us closer together. I have been working on some of the same math concepts, getting help from them.”

—Mitch Maher
BAC Local 9
Lansing, Mich.

Feedback & Suggestions / Social Media Directory
Online Privacy Statement | Notice of Nondiscrimination