Parents & Families
For more than 40 years, WCC has provided a quality education at an affordable price. We offer excellent academic classes, strong occupational training, state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated instructors, small class sizes, convenient class schedules, and easy transfers to four-year schools.
We’re small enough that your son or daughter will get personal attention. Yet we’re big enough to present all kinds of opportunities, both inside and outside the classroom. Everything we do is aimed at one goal: helping your child learn and grow.
- Academic Dates
- Blended Classes
- Certificates and Degrees
- Credit Class Schedule
- Extension Sites
- GED Preparation
- Health Programs
- Honors Program
- IGNITE IT Program
- Non-Credit Classes
- Online Classes
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Transfer Information
- Types of Classes
- Weekend Classes
We Offer Guidance to Your Son or Daughter
For appointments, students can call 734-677-5102 or visit Counseling and Career Planning on the second floor of the Student Center building. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Licensed counselors can help with personal problems of all sorts, whether or not they’re related to school. Counseling is free and confidential.
- Advisors can help students pick classes that will meet their educational goals, fulfill graduation requirements, and transfer to four-year schools.
- Counselors can help students find the career that's best for them through self-assessments, career inventories, and other tools.
Check out videos that highlight WCC’s signature programs in everything from auto body repair to music and performing arts.
- Watch the residential construction video.
- Watch the culinary arts video.
- Watch the auto body repair video.
- Watch the music performance video.
- Watch the performing arts video.
- Watch the photography video.